Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just a remind from me...

Dear ar...
Exam is cominng...
And I hope that you can promise me afew things...

The "Remember" List
1.Remember to drink more water so that you won't get flu like me.
2.Remember to eat more fruits to gain vitamin c,pills are not good.
3.Remember to sleep in time so that you won't get panda eyes.
4.Remember to wear your watch ar.
5.Remember to exercise to maintain healthy,maybe we can go hiking in the morning when we both dun have exam.
6.Remember not to push yourself too hard as when u get stress,you don't know how to distress.
7.Remember to tell me if you really feel stress as I will comfort you.
8.Remember not to worry about me as I will work hard for this exam.
9.Remember that I am always by you side.
10.Remember that I love you.

Can you promise me^^?<3

No comments:

Post a Comment