Wednesday, June 8, 2011

new degree life

sorry for abondon my blog for so long...
either because of no time or i'm just lazy...XD

finally started my degree program~(congratz,that means i past all my foundation subject)
the timetable is quite packed and i seriously don't like it ><...
8am to 6pm with half an hour of rest??
crazy!!!
new subjest new class new lecturer,need some time to suit myself to it...XP
but i kind of like my lecturers,trutly...^^

keep sleepign during class,sorry ar
i'm tryign hard to change,don't hate me please...><
i'm adjusting my sleepign time from 11 to 10.30pm,hope can success la...做个晨起人^^

早起的鸟儿有虫吃~^^
expect to be very vusy for this sem,
not because of quiz o,is because the assignments and "ACCOUNTING!!!"
my most "FAVOURITE SUBJECT EVER"
hope can handle it ba...



No comments:

Post a Comment