Friday, September 10, 2010

Matta fair+Book fair

Sorry guys,didn't update my blog this nearly...
quite busy cause college just started
and
i went matta fair to work!!!
of cause with my dear la...^^
and also dun forget my friend sherliz...
erm,quite a good experience...
meet many kind of customer,
nice one,bad one,idiot one,fustrated one,cute one and many more...
sad...><
i almost got 0 for the three days,
just until i started to give up,
FINALLY!!!
a customer approach...
thank man,u give me hope although u're my only customer...XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went to the book fair located at KLCC convention center...
freaking many people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like the chinese say "people mountain people sea"...XD
I almost die because of heat and squashing....
but luckily i've bought two books....^^
Of cause it's chinese version la....

Sorry again,chinese version...XD

this two book cost me almost RM70...
The goverment really put some serious tax on it...><
but anyway,it's a good day for me
but abit sad...><
cause my dear is not beside me...XD


No comments:

Post a Comment