Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This nearly...

Haven been renew this blog for a long time...
Nothing special happen during this few days...
My wound is getting better and better,
thank to all my friends who cares about me,
and I really enjoy their "oh my god!!!" looking...XD

Erm,this is the first day of my second sem...
I don't really like my timetable actually....><
everyday I ended my class on 5pm...
it's quite tiring and also the traffic jam (sorry kit yann...)


And eventually,thank god there's someone i know in the new classes...
my dear same class with me for two subject
at least I get to find someone to "ask" me to study...XD

Sherliz,Kyan,Katherine and some more friends who is same class with me,
hope we can "coporate" well la,u know what i mean...XD

And lastly,I love u dear...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment