Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To Someone I Love

Sorry

After all of the lonely time i had before
I felt abit not used to when someone is by my side...
........................................................................

I love the someone

Someone who will always care about me
Someone who will disallow me to do anything dangerous
Someone who will tell me to sleep early
Someone who will scould me if i don't eat breakfast
Someone who will chat with me when i have nothing to do
Someone i can talk to...
...............................................................................

From now on

I shall not risk my life
I shall not make u worry
I shall take care of myself
I shall always by your side...
.....................................................................

And forever

Your images shall always appear in my eye
Your words shall always  kept in my mind
Your heart shall always lock in my heart....
...............................................................................

I Love U....

No comments:

Post a Comment